Upcoming Off-Plan Properties in Dubai: A Sneak Peek into the Future

mp1 1

Dubai: A City that Never Sleeps or Slows Down Who wouldn’t be enticed by the allure of calling Dubai home? With its extravagant lifestyle, record-breaking skyscrapers, and an abundance of world-class restaurants and hotels, Dubai embodies the epitome of a luxurious life. Moreover, Dubai’s property market shows no signs of slowing down. Instead, it continues to rise and reach new heights, breaking numerous records along the way. As the population increases, so does the demand for properties, leading to the emergence of various off-plan developments and luxury residences in the market. Curious to know more about these upcoming off-plan developments? Let’s delve into the details…

1. Como Residences

Remember the record breaking AED 65 million penthouse sold off-plan in May? Yup, that was in Como Residences!

The Como Residences, crafted by Nakheel Properties, stands as an awe-inspiring tower nestled within Palm Jumeirah. With a focus on water-inspired living, this remarkable development presents a collection of apartments, duplexes, and exquisite penthouses. The opulent amenities provided encompass a beach pool, a state-of-the-art gymnasium, a rejuvenating spa, a wellness centre, as well as squash and paddle courts, among various other offerings.

The development is priced at AED 21,000,000 – AED 107,000,000 with a handover date of Q3 2027 for 3 to 6 bedrooms. The payment plan includes 20% on booking, 60% during construction and 20% on completion.

mp1 3

2. Creek Waters

Nestled amidst Dubai’s captivating skyline on Creek Island, Creek Waters offers a touch of glamour and luxury. This meticulously curated development showcases 1, 2, 3, and 4-bedroom apartments that have been thoughtfully designed to maximize the stunning views of Dubai Creek. In addition, it presents a collection of exquisite 3-bedroom townhouses that overlook the enchanting promenade, as well as stylish 5-bedroom penthouses that offer uninterrupted vistas of the Creek.

Developed by EMAAR, this exceptional property is priced between AED 1,600,000 and AED 2,200,000. The anticipated handover date is set for September 2027, and the payment plan includes 90% during the construction phase, with the remaining 10% to be paid post-handover.

mp1 1 1

3. Oxford Gardens by Iman

Nestled within the prestigious Arjan community, Iman presents Oxford Gardens, a premium residential tower offering an array of luxurious living spaces. This exquisite development showcases well-designed studios, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments, accompanied by a double-height lobby, cabana, and pool decks that provide breathtaking views. Residents can indulge in the rooftop adults’ pool, relax in the lush green garden area, stay fit at the well-equipped gym, and enjoy alfresco dinners with the rooftop BBQ facility.

With prices ranging from AED 550,000 to AED 1,300,000, Oxford Gardens offers an enticing investment opportunity. The anticipated handover is planned for March 2025, and the payment plan entails 50% during the construction phase, followed by the remaining 50% post-handover.

mp1 1 1

4. The Quayside

Situated in the vibrant neighbourhood of Business Bay, The Quayside is Ellington Properties’ latest venture. This exceptional development comprises a range of studio to 3-bedroom apartments, along with lavish 5-bedroom penthouses adorned with custom fittings and exquisite finishes.

The building showcases contemporary architecture, exuding an aura of elegance. Enjoy the luxury of multiple swimming pools, child-friendly play areas, and pedestrian walkways, accentuating the chic ambience of the property. With its prime location, residents of The Quayside can enjoy splendid views of the iconic Burj Khalifa and the mesmerising canal.

With a handover date of Q1 2026, the property is priced at AED 1,300,000 – AED 35,800,000 with a payment plan of 70% during construction and 30% post handover.

mp1 2 1

5. The Community

Aqua Properties has introduced a remarkable residential development known as The Community, nestled within the vibrant community of Motor City. This exquisite project offers an array of high-end studio to 3-bedroom apartments, catering to diverse preferences.

Residents of The Community can enjoy an abundance of leisure destinations, co-working spaces, and a stunning swimming pool that proudly holds the title of being the longest in Dubai. The strategic location places it in close proximity to notable landmarks such as the Dubai Autodrome and Dubai Sports City, adding to the allure of this exceptional living destination.

This project has a handover date of Q4 2025, with a payment plan of 10% on reservation, 80% during construction and 10% upon handover. Prices are ranged from AED 505,000 – AED 1,500,000

mp1 4

Compare listings